Back to top

Self Help Tools

Going to Court
Displaying 11 - 20 of 39
Defendants in more serious criminal matters (where jail term could result) can use this form to apply for a free court-appointed lawyer.
This is a Maine civil summons. This form is not fillable because the Civil Rules require you to use an original summons from the clerk's office. We post this form for informational purposes only.
A notice about the new Maine electronic service requirements
The Maine court form for verifying that service by publication has been completed
The Maine court form for carrying out service by publication.
This is the Maine court form for requesting the state pays the cost of a court hearing transcript ordered with CV-CR-165
The Maine court form for ordering a transcript of a court hearing or hearings. This must be filed with CV-CR-162 Notice of Appeal
The Maine court form for filing a notice for appeal from criminal or civil court decisions
The Maine court form for an order for service by alternative means. This form is not to be used in family law matters.
This is not a form, it is an instruction sheet about how to file a civil court appeal (not in criminal, eviction, or small claims cases)