Thank you for supporting Pine Tree Legal Assistance
Giving to Pine Tree Legal Assistance is about believing that everyone deserves equal access to justice and, that if we can instill more fairness in our society, there will be less poverty.
There are many ways to support Pine Tree Legal Assistance
- Donate online with a credit card by clicking here.
- Donate by mail with a check. Please send your donations to Pine Tree Legal Assistance, Attn: Helen Meyer, P.O. Box 547, Portland, ME 04112.
- To make a donation of stock, please contact Helen Meyer at (207) 774-4753.
- Join a special group of people who have made bequests or other legacy gifts to Pine Tree Legal Assistance. Learn more here.
- Support the Campaign for Justice, a special effort by Maine’s legal community to support legal aid.
Pine Tree Legal Assistance is a non-profit organization incorporated on June 14, 1966. Our tax ID number is 01-02 79387. Our legal name is "Pine Tree Legal Assistance, Inc." Our administrative office is located at 88 Federal Street, Portland, ME 04101. You can contact our Executive Director, Nan Heald and our Development Director, Helen Meyer at (207) 774-4753.
Transparency and accountability are important to us
Pine Tree Legal Assistance is a well-established charity with a strong reputation, locally and nationally. We pride ourselves on our fiscal accountability: we consistently have clean audits, receive positive reviews from numerous of our funders, and we are a Platinum Star Guidestar agency and a Better Business Bureau accredited charity.
The following information is made available to the public in order to provide a comprehensive overview of Pine Tree Legal Assistance's financial activities.