Back to top

Self Help Tools

Going to Court
Displaying 1 - 10 of 28
If you owe someone money, they can try to collect it from you by taking you to court. This guide will help you understand the court process and the rights you have. You are the debtor. The person who you owe money to is the creditor.
Help for people doing their own divorce - or other family law - case in Maine.
This is the Maine court form used to subpoena a witness. The rules of the court require a signature from a court clerk or a lawyer for this form to be valid.
This is not a form. It is an instruction sheet about serving papers in a Maine small claims case
This is not a form. It is an informational sheet for people who have been sued in Maine small claims court
Maine small claims form for requesting a disclosure hearing
Maine small claims form SC-006, the Affidavit and Request for Service
The Maine small claims court form for Notice of Service
The supporting affidavit to submit to the court along with CV-067 to request a fee waiver
The Maine form to apply to have your court fees waived