Back to top


Divorce with Children: Maine Court Forms

Important Notice: Doing your own court case without a lawyer is hard and not always a good idea. Before going ahead, we advise you to go to our online classroom: Divorce and Unmarried Parent Cases: What Do I Need to Know?.

To get your case into court, you must prepare, file, and serve certain court forms. Here is a list of the forms you will need to get your case started. 

Send to Top in Search
Send to Top: 
Promotion Description: 
<p>Get the forms you need to file a divorce with children case in a Maine District Court.</p>
Court Form Category: 


We welcome your comments and suggestions about our website.
If you need help with a legal problem, contact us by phone or in person.
We cannot give legal advice via e-mail.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.

About Us

PTLA is a statewide, non-profit organization committed to providing high quality, free, civil legal assistance to low-income people in Maine. Our mission is to ensure that state and federal laws affecting poor people are enforced while also addressing the systemic barriers to justice that low-income Mainers face. We are committed to ensuring that all Mainers have access to justice.




Subscribe to Public