Back to top

Self Help Tools

Money, Taxes, & Debt
Displaying 11 - 11 of 11
Icon for content type Article

How Do I Change My DHHS Child Support Order?

This information is to help you if you need to change a Department of Health Human Services (DHHS) Child Support Order. If a Court ordered you to pay child support, this information will not help you.