Back to top


What Happens to Your Professional or Occupational Licenses When You Get Called to Active Duty?

Maine law gives certain protections if you are in the National Guard or the U.S. Armed Forces Reserve.  These rules apply when you are called to active duty for more than 30 days. If you have a: Professional or occupational license Certificate Registration They will be automatically extended if they expire while you are on active duty and for 6 months after Also, no continuing education requirements may be required of more...

Your H-2A Contract

Information about H-2A Contracts from the 2016 edition of H-2A Contract News. more...